User Avatar Image

204 help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by Simon 123890 on - last edited - Viewed by 355 users

I'm trying to get the other two marchinies to quit, I got the old marchini to quit and I have no idea what the printer has to do with antything. Also, I can gunk up the time stopper, but, I have NO CLUE what it's for. I can't get on to the bridge to get Bosco's soul, I know I have to get rid of the captain marchini[which ties into the part about the "quiting" thing]. And plus, I cant find Superball's correct birthday. I also know that the last 4 numbers on the time cards are birth dates, OH! By the way what the heck are spoilers! Are they anything good? If they are, please send me one. Anyway, I need EXTREME help. [ by a pro] And by the way, DON'T SEND ME A ''wiki" Those things are awfull!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You know that Telltale posts walkthroughs (step-by-step solutions to the games) for all episodes, right? Go here for the one for 204:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/chariotsofthedogs/walkthrough

• Look, that link just took me to the chariots of the dogs home page. I don't know if something is wrong with my page. But, When I scroll down, the walktrough arrow is pionting to the bottom. And there is nothing down there, so I can't get one. Could..you..send me..a.. spoiler please. I really need to finish it. I don't want to start the "Whats New Beelzebub" game untill I finish that one. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

• Thank you it was halarious!!!!!!!!!!

Add Comment