User Avatar Image

Crash in SBCG4AP Ep. 2 (Wii)

posted by CKcheeseboy on - last edited - Viewed by 873 users

****Spoiler warning, just in case****

I was just playing Strong Badia the Free and exploring/messing around with stuff. I went to the photo booth, put a bunch of stuff on, and went to leave. As the screen was going black, it stopped with maybe 15 degrees or so left and froze. I couldn't get to the Home menu or anything except hold the console power button until the Wii turned off. This was all pretty soon after escaping the house-I did a bunch of stuff by the fence/Cheat and went to the car and then the booth. I can't remember all of the clothes, but I think it was basically all the Homestar stuff, the eyepatch, the champ belt, and the moustache.

I also found a couple of minor glitches. After digging up the shirt to the left of the fence, a random dug up spot appeared in front of the Cheat where nothing was buried. I can probably snap a shot and send it to myself if you want. Also, I leveled up before leaving the house (and thus before getting the map), and the Map icon appeared and looked clickable, but didn't do anything.

50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment