36 Comments
    • Not bad, not bad. But I think that Telltale had no idea previous to the release of the TWAU of the appearance of either Dum or Dee. I think that they are some sort of bad code which evolved to be a completely new part of the game. And now Dum and Dee are trying to mess up with the player as good as they can.

• Plot Twist: They hired each other.

• On the picture for episode 4 it shows Bigby being angry at Bluebeard, so that's my guess

• Dum and Dee works for The Crooked Man. The only problem is I don't know who that is... yet...

• I think your right. When Bigby asked how Dee knew Beauty she mentioned getting the loan from the Crooked Man, now Beauty must pay the moneybback and the Crooked Man was getting Dee to "pester" (as Beauty had put it) for the money.

• I just think Crane hired them to clean up any potential evidence pointing to him. I think this because it was sorta pointed out that Faith was a regular of Crane and her turning dead makes him an easy suspect even if I don't believe it was him who murdered Faith.

Also may explain why Crane let dee go after the Interrogation.

• I am pretty sure the crooked man is the guy we saw a couple of times in episode 1. The one you first meet in the hallway of your apartment building. Then again at crane´s office. And then again while chasing dee.

Now all 3 of those scenes are very important. The first one shows you that this guy probably lives in the same apartment as you do + he walks in while Faith´s head is still lying outside. This means he probably saw the head. I also do think that the heads being placed in front of the building aren´t a message for bigby, but for the red haired guy (that´s not really important to my argument right now though xD)

The most important one is the chase scene though. I always wondered why this guy would be in a random house Dee just happens to run into. There is something important to note about the house. It´s empty. So why would this guy be there? My guess is that he hired Dee to go to the apartment to get something for him and meet him in that empty building. While you chase Dee he runs the guy over handing him the item he got out of the apartment.

The last one is him sitting in front of crane´s office. Now that I dont really know. Did he have a meeting with Crane? Or snow? But pretty much everybody is leaving the building, so who are the 3 guys in front of crane´s office meeting anyway? xD Maybe he was working for crane? But I don´t really think crane is really involved in all this (apart from having sex with lily who happens to be killed).

The last thing worth mentioning is that the red haired guy has crooks on his tie...

• A crooked mile, the crooked man. Only just noticed that.

• the crooked man is the guy who hired them

• Crane makes the most sense at the moment, This is supported by the fact that if you arrest Dee he is mad at you and tells you he is not involded in the murders but if yoh arrest Woody he thanks you and seems happy about it

Add Comment