87 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • One is have Coach Z recite Poetry while trying to get marzipan's attention.

• Hey everyone, try talking to Coach Z 3 times in extended play, just fired up my game from last night. Had 5/10. Did nothing but go to the track, and talk to Coach Z 3 times. Bam, 6/10

• @Ninja said: One is have Coach Z recite Poetry while trying to get marzipan's attention.

Makes sense, did that and still stuck at 9.

• @poohead900 said: Right now I'm in hindsight trying to remember where I may have gotten the 9 I got, just for clarification. Thought of another one:
    If you talk to Marzipan (before Coach Z breaks her window) about Coach Z, she says something about Strong Bad and a secret admirer. Affectionate? Who knows. Anybody around that point want to try it out?

That didn't get me a point. But I do remember that at one point you can make her think it's you. I believe it's if you show pom pom's food related love to her.

• @Holyxion said: Let's see, that all right? Talking to Coach Z/Homsar doesn't help, neither talking to Strong Mad 'bout the Funmachine is all, correct?

no, it didn't.

• Good, anything else I should change?

• Alright, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D434GRi9aoM

Maybe I missed something before extended play, maybe not. Did have 5, then had 6 after talking to Coach Z 3 times in extended.

Yesterday's game, in today's I have 9/10

My first youtube upload, gimme some slack.

• Talk to Limozeen about Two-O-Duo before they start sucking, possibly twice. Also, talk to Coach Z AFTER he starts sucking, but at the Pomstar concert. Also, talk to the whale at the concert, possibly twice.

Add Comment