User Avatar Image

Baddest of the Bands - Now available!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

103title.jpgStrong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 3:
Baddest of the Bands

Release date: Released!

You guys have all seen the preview for Baddest of the Bands in your copy of Strong Badia the Free, so it's probably time for an official discussion/speculation thread. What will the game include? What bands will make an appearance, and who will be left to wither into gaming obscurity? Did you find any hints about the episode within Strong Badia the Free?

The game is coming to PC and WiiWare on October 27! Check out the screenshots and trailer here.

For those who haven't already purchased the season set, the episode can now be preordered. Buy now and you'll get an email as soon as it's available for download!

351 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Holyxion said: Wow, did you really get that? I spent ages trying to get Devastating Octopus Incorporated,which I think is way completely awesomer, 'cause I mean, it's a Devastating Octopus! Demonic sounds like a generic way to make something cooler, whereas devastating is DEVASTATING!

Of course, it would be even cooler if there was some sort of cross between the two.

Each button stands for a word. For example, Strong Bad's leftmost option is always "Demonic", Homsar's second-to-last on the right option is always "IN-COR-POR-ATE-ED!".

So you just have to find the position of all your wanted words, and you can make the band name you want.

• Yeah, I know, you can also choose the bad option to go through as many times as you want so you can memorize what each of the buttons do, which I did. I didn't mean to say I failed at getting it, just that I spent ages trying to get it.

• Ah, okay. It took me something like three minutes to get the name I wanted. Good to see you got the DOI you wanted. =p

• I have absolutely no idea how to work Megaupload....

*sigh*....

• Heh, just gotta type in the three letters it shows eg, It would say "Please enter BSM here:" and then there's a box and download button, just type in BSM or whatever it says for you and you'll be taken to a place where, unless you're a premium member, which I don't think you are, you wait 45 seconds and then finally you can download it by clicking the download button that appears.

And then you can get your taste of some... Food Related Love...

• @Holyxion said: Heh, just gotta type in the three letters it shows eg, It would say "Please enter BSM here:" and then there's a box and download button, just type in BSM or whatever it says for you and you'll be taken to a place where, unless you're a premium member, which I don't think you are, you wait 45 seconds and then finally yyou can download it by clicking the download button that appears.

Thank you! *hands you other half of not-soul*

• if you sign up for a free MegaUpload account, the wait time is reduced to 25 seconds.

• @Rather Dashing said: I stand behind "Demonic Octopus Incorporated" being a completely awesome band name.

That's what I named mine, too. Awesome badass name.

Also, I'll say that Limozeen being in this game was pretty sweet. I like their group the best out of Tarantula/Limozeen/Sloshy, so it was cool to have them there.

• Wow, a Wesley Willis reference? Never thought I'd see that in something Homestar related, haha!

Rock on Chicago. Wheaties, the breakfast of champions.

• Does anyone else think that Strong Bad is throwing us some foreshadowing when he says that he doesn't want to put his hands in his "bed" pile until at least a month or two from now?

Not sure what he would be foreshadowing, but maybe we should remember to look at the bed in the next episodes.

Add Comment