87 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So, does talking to Coach Z affect it? I tried it, didn't work for me, but that's a pretty convincing Youtube video...

• I read somewhere else here that getting the last manual page from playing the record at club t-c was a glitch, and that worked for me. I got that point twice in separate games by talking to Coach Z in extended play 3 times. Maybe I just got a glitchy game, and this is a glitch. Who knows. I'm sticking with it, thats why I recorded a video of it.

• @poohead900 said: I read somewhere else here that getting the last manual page from playing the record at club t-c was a glitch.

The first time no, it's not a glitch, but keep doing it and you will get ALL the manual pages every 2 times you do the wiggle starting at the first time you play it.

• Guys I've found one!!! Before you take the funmachine to Bubs, talk to strong Sad about the bats twice. I did it and it worked. I checked after every conversation(I didnt do them all yet so im still checking.) and got a point after the second bat conversation. Hope this helps:D

• @Gman5852 said: Guys I've found one!!! Before you take the funmachine to Bubs, talk to strong Sad about the bats twice. I did it and it worked.

He's right, What are we at now, 5 confirmed?

• Awww crappity-crap. I did the Talking to Strong Sad about the Bats twice, and got a point. Then I talked to Strong Sad about the Fun Machine (earlier post) and didn't get any. Quick, fast, and in a hurry I fired up another game to see if it was one or the other, and I didn't get anything for talking to Strong Sad about the Fun Machine.

Something fishy's going on here. We're getting points for doing different things. Somebody else clarify on this one, maybe its miscommunication on our part, or Telltale is craftily making us frustrated by trying to help eachother to no avail.

• Guys, just wait for the Awesomeness guide.

• Holy cow, that makes sense. Never thought of that, didn't notice it.

And as for:
    @Strongsadioware said: Guys, just wait for the Awesomeness guide.

What's the fun in that? Having the people that make the game outright tell you what to do without figuring it out takes all the fun away. Well, playing the game through 3 times to try to figure this stuff out also takes the fun away....
    I thought I was done with trying to figure it out, but with the "love" statement, It gives me something new to look for.

Now, about those Musical Moments........

Add Comment