User Avatar Image

Baddest of the Bands - Now available!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

103title.jpgStrong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 3:
Baddest of the Bands

Release date: Released!

You guys have all seen the preview for Baddest of the Bands in your copy of Strong Badia the Free, so it's probably time for an official discussion/speculation thread. What will the game include? What bands will make an appearance, and who will be left to wither into gaming obscurity? Did you find any hints about the episode within Strong Badia the Free?

The game is coming to PC and WiiWare on October 27! Check out the screenshots and trailer here.

For those who haven't already purchased the season set, the episode can now be preordered. Buy now and you'll get an email as soon as it's available for download!

351 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey has anybody else gotten this to happen?

I beat the game, then went back to Club TC and tried to mess with the turntable, but an INVISIBLE H*R to me that he needed it for his Pom-Pom audition! LOL

(I'm not sure if this belogs in a glitch thread... it wasn't bothersome, just hilarious! :) )

• It sure is a lot harder to get max awesomeness this time around, I had to play through 5 times.

• man i've waited all the tim for baddest of the bands to come out! :D

• @telltalefan said: man i've waited all the tim for baddest of the bands to come out! :D

tim-fidget-50-g.gif

• Well there goes another week without the Big N releasing Episode 3 in Europe :(. I guess you folks in the US are likely to get Episode 4 before we get a glimpse of 3 at this rate. Oh well, at least there's Sam & Max to look forward to next week :)

• @LuigiHann said: tim-fidget-50-g.gif

*gasps* Tim!

*must resist....urge to..... shout randomness....must...focus...back on topic....*

Erhem.

I can't wait for episode 4, though. And Episode three was amazing.

*pulls self away from thread*

• @Philski said: Well there goes another week without the Big N releasing Episode 3 in Europe :(. I guess you folks in the US are likely to get Episode 4 before we get a glimpse of 3 at this rate. Oh well, at least there's Sam & Max to look forward to next week :)

The mention I can find of when it'll come out in .eu is an unattributed date on Wikipedia of November 21 --- which is it's nearly a month late, I sincerely hope isn't true. Does anyone actually know for sure?

BTW, Telltale, it would be really nice if there was a '[* in US only]' on those dates on the front page; it would save my hopes from being dashed once again...

• @Philski said: Well there goes another week without the Big N releasing Episode 3 in Europe :(. I guess you folks in the US are likely to get Episode 4 before we get a glimpse of 3 at this rate. Oh well, at least there's Sam & Max to look forward to next week :)

I've got it but it is a tad bit stupid not to release on TellTales behalf.

Add Comment