15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Did get one talking mean to bubs, but I can't figure out what the celebrity name was......

• I'm just stretching here, but... do you think the celeb name drops can also be celeb quote drops? I ask this because the only celeb-related thing I remember about the space station scene (which, admittedly, I don't remember very much about at all...) is Strong Bad saying "Hold on to your butts," which is a fairly well-known line from the first Jurasasic Park movie.

• Hadn't thought about that. Though it makes sense.

• I was thinking it might be when Craig mentions the Channel 5 Action News Team, but it doesn't appear to be so. I got that line and didn't get an additional name drop.

• I ran through, and had 4 before giving up the ruby to travel to the sun. With being a quick run, I didn't do anything extra on the sun, and still got the 5th.
    Does it matter whether you aim at Homestar or Strong Sad? I always aim at Homestar, but I don't think there's extra dialogue if you aim at Strong Sad (he gets hit anyways).

• @poohead900 said: I ran through, and had 4 before giving up the ruby to travel to the sun. With being a quick run, I didn't do anything extra on the sun, and still got the 5th.
    Does it matter whether you aim at Homestar or Strong Sad? I always aim at Homestar, but I don't think there's extra dialogue if you aim at Strong Sad (he gets hit anyways).

Well, I just went to confirm and it's not whether you aim at Strong Sad or Homestar.

I have a save from just entering the Space Station, and I tried it both ways. If you aim at Homestar, he kicks it into Strong Sad. If you aim at Strong Sad, he switches places with Homestar (and it hits Homestar). Either way, after they're hit, "Dangeresque Too" calls Uzi Bazooka "Toe-fu".
    But I still had 4 either way. Could there be something about which items are given to Dr. X in which order (launch codes vs ruby)? I'm just not sure, and it takes so long to test it since you have to sit through the credits.

Another test. This time, my save was with 4 right before giving Dr. X the items (in this case, disk then ruby. I didn't see anything that looked like a reference, but after entering extended play, I had my 5. It's just so...puzzling.

Finally, confirmed. What does it? *drumroll*
    Give Dr. X the ruby.

I went back to my save and gave Dr. X the ruby first. Before I handed it to him, 4/6. After, 5/6.
    Not sure what the reference is, though.
    "I got the ruby."
    "Burble?"
    "Sultry Buttons? Nawh, she's fine. She just needed a shot of Vitamin Dangeresque."

Add Comment