View Full Version : Support please....
09/10/2009, 11:37 am
I've requested support over a month ago (issue-19803), and reminded you earlier this week (got a new issue-20675).
Could you please get back to me?
09/10/2009, 01:15 pm
Hey simhau, your tickets were both responded to; a few people have reported having trouble receiving the actual response emails from our support system, which is definitely frustrating. Sorry for the confusion! In case you didn't get the latest response:
I looked at the previous ticket and we asked for a little more information from you. Was your email eaten by spam or junk folders?
I'd like to learn a bit more about your computer by having a look at your DXDiag.
1) Click Start > Run > Type in DXDiag > Press OK
2) When the little window pops up, there will be a button at the bottom of it that says "Save all information." Select it.
3) This will ask you to save a text file called dxdiag.txt to your desktop. Click Save to do so.
4) Once that's done, go to the desktop and open the dxdiag.txt
5) Select all the contents, copy them, and paste them into this email.
Feel free to paste your DXDiag into this thread as a reply, if you'd prefer.
09/10/2009, 02:07 pm
simhau has been taken care of. I've been communicating with him via email.
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.