View Full Version : Collector's DVD
10/13/2012, 08:44 am
Hello guys :)
I say sorry now if my question will result a bit dumb, but I pre-ordered the full season on july 2009...now after 3 years I'd like to get the collector's dvd :)
I cannot really find a way to have it for the cost of the shipping only...can someone tell me how to do that?
Many thanks :P
10/13/2012, 05:10 pm
1. You must have ordered the season directly from Telltale, not through Steam or any other entity.
2. You should be logged in to the same account that you ordered ToMI from.
3. Go to the ToMI store page (http://www.telltalegames.com/store/monkeyisland).
4. If you see an option for a "Standard DVD" for $0.00, order it!
5. If you don't, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the situation, and ask for help.
10/13/2012, 07:37 pm
If you see an option for a "Standard DVD" for $0.00, order it!
This (http://www.telltalegames.com/store/tomi-dvd-standard) is the option for standard DVD, but since you mentioned pre-ordering, you can get the standard DVD with Purcell cover (http://www.telltalegames.com/store/tomi-dvd-purcell) instead (provided you pre-ordered from the Telltale Store of course).
10/14/2012, 04:02 am
Tahnk you very much guys! I have found it :)
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.