TV-TROPES - Add your tropes now.
Here's the link to the game's main page at TV-Tropes.
I need some volunteers to add my tropes for me because I can't log in to the website...And if you can think of your own tropes to add to the page, go right ahead.
Here are the tropes I want to add to the page:
Too Dumb to Live - REPLACE Yoder with Miles...Yoder was NOT too dumb to live for turning against the heroes. He had a well thought-out plan to escape, and he would've won if Jess hasn't stolen the embryos...Miles, on the other hand, was definitely too dumb to live because:
1) He owned a gun when he was a lousy shot.
2) He was dumb enough to think that pushing a skinny woman down was going to be enough to distract a dozen dilophosaurs.
Jess is a White Sheep...and she seems to have a Precocious Crush on both Yoder and Carlos. (At least it's up for speculation.)
Sorkin is a Well-Intentioned Extremist and The Watson(possible subversion).
Before Yoder's face-heel-turn, he provides the following tropes:
- The Casanova
- Big Damn Hero (at the Bone Shaker)
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Deadpan Snarker
AFTER his face-heel-turn, he provides:
- Chaotic Evil
- Evilly Affable during his final confrontation at the North Dock.
- Badass Normal
NOTE: Remember that any page on TV-Tropes can also have its own "Characters" subpage. (Just like the YMMV and Headscratchers.)
Orange, moderators are not your personal thread deleters. Please make sure that you post threads and individual posts only once. The forum often lags, but it normally lags if you download data, not if you upload it. So if you click on "post" and you don't get a response, your stuff might have been posted anyway.
- Former Teen Rebel: (because Jess implies that she'll quit her stealing if she survives)
- Chekov's Skill: Jess stealing the canister from Yoder
- Bittersweet Ending: If you choose to save the Embryos
- The Dreaded: the troodon, and probably Dodgson("Is Dodgson gonna kill me?")
- Fridge Brilliance: the "easter eggs" usually count IF they're expanded to become relevant to the plot somehow
Yoder WAS Too Dumb To Live.
Running after that can was suicidal.
I might think about adding a couple, but I'm not that versed in tropes.
One troper forgot to add that
I call that a Double Ending.
Also, Thou Shalt Not Kill is another trope. No killing is involved in the game, except for punching a dinosaur.
Gerry can also die, but that's a Non-Standard Game Over.
I added Miles in Too Dumb To Live, Sorkin under Well Intentioned Extremist, Jess's Chevok's Skill and BitterSweet ending.
Edit: Gerry's special death is now listed under Bittersweet Ending and Non-Standard Game Over.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:08 pm.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.