I've liked every Monkey Island game that has come out although LeChuck's Revenge still holds the title rank, likely because it was the first I played. Each game was true to the spirit and had its own quirks as well and I have faith all of you (given who you are) know exactly how to proceed with this (and already have, if the trailer is any indication).
So let the questions begin!
1. Who talked to who first? TellTale or Lucas Arts?
2. How did you guys manage to not tell anybody about this for so long? Really?
3. How much input does Lucas Arts have vs Tell Tale and any other 3rd parties involved in the series? In areas of story, game play, music and concept art design. Is this is TellTale production with Lucas Art's permission, or a Lucas Arts production with TellTale's programming and distribution?
4. What are you allowed to tell us about Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition?
1. So how many of the past games have you played? (Time to prove your cred!)
2. Which was your favorite Monkey Island game (if applicable) or favorite adventure game that you haven't worked on?
Umm... when I think of more I'll post.