Greetings. I'm a QA/Support Engineer from Digital River and have recieved clearance from Troy to answer/support questions regarding the new Bone release. I've read the issues all of you have had and we're actively working on resolutions for the following issues:
1) Internet Connection Error - Solution in Progress. EOD Friday [with issue 3]
2) Missing Download Buttons - Implementation by EOD Friday [hopefully]
3) Dial up users having issues - We're resolving this hand in hand with issue #1.
4) Empty shopping cart page issues - Known issue. We'll alter the flow to fix again by EOD Friday.
5) Dead download manager - This is out of our purview. Akamai provides us support for distributing downloads. We've begun talking to them about their caching methods and that we're unhappy with it. The solution I can provide here is to just kill that Download Manager instance and restart it. You'll hit a different box and download should begin.
6) Poor download speeds - Again, an Akamai issue, you can only get the file as fast as their boxes push to you.
This is what I have so far. If there's anything else, please respond and give it visibility.
If you have resolved your key issue using the automated CS box, that's good news otherwise here's the alternative.
The license we send down is a 60 char. AlphaNumeric string. For security purposes we dont put that in an email. However, if any users are facing issues here, send me an email with your Order # and the hardware fingerprint and I can work with CS to send a key back to you.
[color=blue]To get your hardware fingerprint - open your trial and look for this text under the Buy Full Version button
"If you have completed a purchase and need to enter your key, click here."
A box will pop up and the Hardware Fingerprint will be right there.
So in summary - send me an email with the following-
Finally, I'd like to apologize for this mess since I ran point on this before the release from a DR perspective. Please understand that DR and TTG appreciate your business and loyalty to the title and that we're going to get everything resolved in a short period of time. I am actively working with my team to get all your issues resolved and I'm sure Troy and the rest of the TTG Support group will be here to answer further questions.