Originally Posted by avistew
Oh, then miso and tahini won't do. All these cheeses you named are much too mild, I'd need to use something like tofu or rice. Or almonds. That would work nicely with almonds.
(Also, I realised cheese cakes (of strong cheeses) already exist, they're just called quiche or soufflé)
Ugh... Cheesecake made from tofu, and sprinkled with almonds? Blech.
...ugh, okay I need something to clear my mind of tofu cheesecake.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake @ Allrecipes.com
* 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
* 3 tablespoons white sugar
* 1/4 cup butter, melted
* 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
* 2 tablespoons white sugar
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch
* 1/2 cup water
* 2 cups white chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
* 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 3 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
YUM. (Okay, I feel better now.)