Question Question that need to be answer
I try not to spoil the board here (even though this is an exclusive Freelance Police Dispatch and I not know how to cover up spoilers but pretty much this board is like a spoiler in a way), but ask the strongest question that may relate to season 2 foreshadow events.
1. Sal was not real?! Why did Girl Stinky stated in the final episode saying who Sal when she kept calling his name. Is it some twisted plot twist that we not foresee that would disturb our mind (because when Sam talk to Girl Stinky about Sal and there that dramatic scene movement where something is stroke of mystery and creepy horror stuff do in a shadowy event) or just some joke there. One thing must be clear first, are both Stinky (or Stinkies) are major enemies that our Freelance duos must face?
2. Is it really Sam and Max future in Chariots of the Dogs where they finally put their career to rest? I don't believe much of it unless their something your not telling us and could relate to this season 3? After all, the animated series show one episode where Sam and Max got turned to old geezers after a failed attempt to work out the two Greek entities to work out which surprising work out in the end after giving Zeus the medusa ring and manage to escape from his rage after Max made an bad comment and turn to a Scottish golf statue. Matter of fact how did Sam got Max back to normal?
3. Is Satan involved with season 3 oh wait he spoiled it in the end of season 2.
4. Is it painful where Max put his stuff? ...............Wait why am I'm answering that question?
5. *Magical* (Hugh Bliss style and saying)
6. Will there be trophy for the PS3 version? And so, will our preorder can be pick from either side?
7.*staring around* ............................huh wait what?! I lost track there.
8. So how the graphic is revamp
9. Is the Desoto still possess? I am still trying to get rid of my phobia with it since my previous encounter with it. I still have the roach stain, snake goo, and burn rubber smell from the last time.
10. Is there the "Do you have any....." joke in season 3
11. Did the mechanical monkey from Sam and Max season 1 Machinima Short #3 - A Painstaking Search, have any involvement to season 3. I swear that monkey is puuuuureee eeeeeeevvillllllllll. I know as Bosco paranoid mind.
12 (and last). Can you ask Max to help promote Krispy Cream doughnut shop since there glaze doughnut is like tasting heaven in a good way. He is still president right?
Last edited by freelancehero; 03/18/2010 at 10:59 pm.