1) What is it you actually do at Pixar? I think you were mentioned once on the Cars(?) DVD as the guy who "is always drawing monsters", and I think I read somewhere else that you designed the banshee in Mater & the Ghostlight (this guy: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...er-Banshee.JPG
), but I would love to hear more about your work at Pixar.
2) Can you imagine Sam & Max in a game that isn't an adventure game?
3) Is there anything the Sam & Max-games haven't done yet that they should do? And a semi-related question: how do you feel about characters returning from the comic in the Telltale games? What do you think about how Flint Paper was portrayed in Season 2 (and, judging by the trailer, season 3), and do you think characters like Mack Salmon (I still think the title of the second episode is a reference to him rather than to Sam & Max) or locations like the Slothmart could (and should) return in the games?
4) What does the future hold for Sam & Max? Any ideas for new comics/cartoons/lunchboxes?
5) What is your favorite Telltale Sam & Max-episode or scene/joke?