What should I do now?
Thanks for your reply. I have a few concerns, I would appreciate if you could help in resolving them:
1) Firstly, I dont think I can call the game as "Running" on my machine because:
- It shows a black screen for 3-5 min then shows the screen of the game
- I cannot control the player as the system hangs when I try to move the player, so I dont think its slow, infact its not playable at all at any speed (as you told me that my video card driver is mentioned in the FAQ section that it will not work with the game)
- I am very willing to share my desktop with your representative so he can see for himself whether he can consider that the game as "Running" on my machine or not
2) Secondly I think that the "How can I tell if my video card will work with your games?" section of the support FAQ should be mentioned somewhere at the time of buying along with the minimum hardware requirements, so that we can buy something that would at least work.
3) I have paid 35 dollar to buy this game online after reading the minimum system requirements. If I still cannot play the game whether slow or fast what is the use? I would appreciate if I could be informed about the process of getting a refund as this game is totally useless on my system which is above the mentioned "minimum requirements" shown at the time of buying.
I would appreciate if you could help me in getting a refund for the game or direct me to someone who can help me. Thank you.