Originally Posted by Lucoshi
1. Is a lie he talk yes on today games.
2. Is mild offence in my opinion becouse it may could be possible.
3. Are you sure?
4. So why they realese SBCG4AP for Wii Ware and Sam and Max for Wii?
6. Mario and Sonic don't have any platforming elements into thier Sports Games!
7. Is a lie.
See Guy in a Box could understanrd this!
1. aside from "letsa go!" and "WAAAAAA" when he dies, he doesn't talk. or at least say anything important to the plot.
2. no, they are to big of franchises, nintendo wouldn't sell the copyright to small comapnies.
3. telltale makes more comedic games with more jokes and words not nescesarily for kiddies.
4. can u not read? he said wii in that sentence too.
5. sonic doesn't have much dialog and his persanality is sort of, unentertaining.
6. but telltale doesn't make sporty games either. its point and click adventure, and the ocasional card game, mario and sonic won't fit into either of those.
7. no its not, mario and sonic have loose plots that are very boring, predictable, and not very funny.
in all, telltale couldn't make it because mario and sonic are just not the kind of characters for comedy games.