Poker Night Update!
The updated version of Poker Night at the Inventory has finally been made available to all customers, be it Telltale customers or Steam customers.
: Get the update from your Games Page
(Note: If you downloaded the game from Telltale this past weekend, you probably already have the update.)
just restart Steam, and the update should start downloading.
What's new in the update?
Poker Night update, changes list:
Poker & Gameplay Fixes
* At the end of a hand, winners of the main pot and any side pots all announced individually. (Previously, only the winner of the biggest pot was announced.)
* Each round, the minimum raise starts at the big blind until someone raises, after which the minimum raise is the amount of that last raise.
* In heads up (one on one) play, the dealer is now the small blind and first to act pre-flop.
* If a someone folds and is part of a side pot, and after the fold only one person remains in the sidepot, the sidepot gets cleared and paid out to that one remaining person.
* The tutorial now automatically comes up once, the first time the game is played. It is still also available on-demand from the Poker Help screen.
* Players who have a straight flush, four of a kind, full house, flush or straight will now get the appropriate hand achievement even if everyone else folds to them in that hand.
* Fixed issue causing character tells to almost never play.
* Fixed issue causing only one of the player's hole cards to display when skipping dialog.
* Improved readability/consistency on the unlockable Strong Bad card deck.
* Max properly leaves the table after his "I'll be in the bar" bust out line.
* Anti-aliasing quality control added to Graphics Settings screen.
* Improved compatibility with Shader Model 2.0 graphics cards.
* Fixed cases of invisible and garbled text on the title screen and settings screen on some systems.
* Some lower end video cards which formerly just drew a black screen should now display the game.
* Two new poker tables available on the Unlocks screen: “Poker Night,” and “Inventory Security”
Thanks and enjoy!