I don't know what you guys think, but I feel that Episode 5 will/should be huge in size...at least it better be to cover everything that has been left in the air...I thought I knew what was going to happen but after Double Visions I have no clue!
* Where did the automatic retrieval send the duplicate Delorean?
*Can there actually be two versions of Doc (FCB and Original) co-existing in different years?
* How will we get our
* When will we get to see the Hoverboard, and will we get to use it? (Btw I thought we'd see it by now)
* Do we get to travel to the year 2015 or 1955?
* How do the time circuits become operational?
* Why did Doc act reluctant to answer Marty's questions in Episode 2?
* Is Trixie Trotter really who she says she is?
* Will Young Emmett succeed at the science fair?
* Where the hell is Biff?
* How can Marty get back to 1986 when FCB turned on him and has the delorean?
* What is the significance of Marty's dream in Episode 1?
is the Speakeasy arsonist?
Ugh! So many unanswered questions, and every episode before this has been fairly short. I just hope that Outatime delivers and is a long game. I just don't see how this is going to end!