Some constructive criticism to telltalegames regarding S2E2
First I would like to say I’m a big fan of Sam and Max and of telltalegames too.
I bought the full Season 1 and Season 2 and Sam and Max is the only game I still play on my PC since I got my 360.
I’ve downloaded Ep2 today and played it for a little while and I got to say, still best class humor. It’s the only game that makes me laugh out loud while playing.
My criticism is that I feel that Ep2 was rushed out in visual aspects. Maybe the cause is that December/January is usually holiday time or maybe it’s some internal turnovers but I have some specific points which I think could be better:
• Beach location looks too simple. Textures and location design seemed below the average quality for the rest of locations.
• Babies look someway like soda poppers, I expected new characters to have some new feelings.
• Bosco’s Incontinence and Bosco for the first time, looks exactly the same in 2 consecutive episodes. I was looking for the new Bosco’s style this episode.
• I would have been really nice to have some underwater effects like Sam and Max swimming instead of walking normally or to move in a bit different way to give more feeling of the environment.
• Hitting objects with the car felt old since it is used exactly as the last episode (with a twist).
The good side is that story and humor still top class and seems to be improving but I really hope to see same improvement to the overall quality of the game.
Last edited by tamer; 01/12/2008 at 12:49 pm.