Puzzle Agent 2 on da Mac
For a TT production a surprising experience, the installation process worked and there were no cumbersome glitches this time. +1
I only played through the first five puzzles so far and the story as expected isn't exciting, i also found the way the characters talk kind of odd, B-Movie overacting, ... but hey i did expect great puzzles and so far they aren't around:
1) Boring, could have been done way more interesting.
2) Not well defined, there a many valid alternative solutions. Try and error until you find out which route the designer thought of.
3) Nice idea but way too easy.
4) Nice idea again but way too easy again.
5) I tried to enter a name and *boom* the puzzle ended, no idea what happened.
I hope that the riddles will get more challenging, otherwise this will be another dissapointing TT production.