Tomb Raider: Anniversary, as part of the Tomb Raider Trilogy on PS3.
- Graphics were nice
- Updated Lara model looks better (and they fixed the odd thing with her shirt when she shoots that guy with the shotgun)
- Controls are good... mostly
- Core gameplay suitably Prince-of-Persia like
- 'Full health when loading Checkpoints' design flaw still works
- Controls can just plain fail on occasion
- Hidden artifacts are hidden stupidly well in places
- I've played it through half-a-dozen times already and I'm sick to death of it, but that's not exactly the games fault, so I don't really know why I'm mentioning it
- Several trophies are pretty harsh
- The camera hates you with a passion unrivaled, and will be the cause of countless deaths, especially whenever you need to use your grapple on a wall-hook to do a wall-run and then jump away from the wall. It will fail you every single time you need to do this. Seriously, fuck the camera. Fuck it hard with a rusty chainsaw.
Score: 7/10. Might be higher if I weren't fed up of it.
Originally Posted by MusicallyInspired
Darth, you are by far the most interesting and colourful mod here.
The views and opinions expressed in this post belong to Darth Marsden © 2025-Present.
I do not work for Telltale Games, and my views are not representative of them or anyone who works there.