Originally Posted by Michael Parks
The first episode was released last night and some of you have had time to play through it already. So, what are you thoughts?
If you're a Law & Order fan in general, did it feel like an episode of the show to you? How cool was it to have all those characters from Law & Order history interacting with each other?
There's two different ways the final case can play out, so how did it go for you? What'd you think of that ending?
We're looking forward to your thoughts! Thanks!
Bought Eps. 1 & 2 - playing on an Iphone 4
- Good gameplay
- Good dialogue
- Interesting story
- No idea how the scoring works - some of the courtroom scenes give you no points at all
- No ability to restart the game. Sometimes you just want to restart the episode but you cannot. You can only restart the scene you were on. Other than that, you have to finish the game to restart it.
- No idea what is a 'good' ending and what is a 'ending' - if you plea a defendant to murder 2 - is that the same as having the jury convict on murder 2? Do you get more points or a better ending for not making plea offers? (that is the 2 endings - but is one better?)
- Red herrings - there is no explanation if finding a red herring is a good thing or bad thing to your game
- Objections - not all of the objections available are explained. Also Ep 1 allows you to withdraw your objection yet Ep. 2 does not - it seems like this game was rushed past QA to make a deadline rather than really looking at the gameplay and checking to see if it made sense.
- Allow you to quit and restart the game - rather than just the scene you were playing on
- Allow you to turn off the transcripts - make the player rely on his/her memory when playing
- Make the answers randomize - make users pay attention when going thru the game again
- Give a better scoring breakdown - let the user know where the points came from - the law side and the order side
- Let the user know if he/she found the best ending
I hope that helps. I am still on the fence if I will get the other episodes.