I got mine off Steam. Running on an iMac, Lion.
- Love the cel-shading art and hand-drawn comic book style you guys went with!
- I'm sucked into that Walking Dead world.
- The music, ambiance and tone was 100%. (Congrats Telltale!)
- Initially it felt "short", but when you put the $5 into perspective, it's like an interactive comic issue monthly. Then it magically transforms into pretty darn good value! (i'm not sure how TV fans or 1st time Telltale customers or L4D2 players would feel about this....
- I'm replaying it on the 2nd slot now, nasty style.
- MAJOR BUG
----> If i go with "Don't give her the gun"
... THE ENTIRE GAME FREEZES!!!
Have to force-quit (CMD+OPT+ESC) the game and replay the scene and go with "Give her the gun".
I'm on a 27" iMac Late-2009 2.8 GHz Core i7
4GB RAM & ATI Radeon HD 4850 512 MB
Mac OS X 10.7.3
- Sporadic glitchy/screechy audio!
- Some transitions (after you selected your choice) freezes for 5-10 secs before progressing.
For me, i can't wait for Ep.2!
How about you guys???