I stopped playing the game for a while, but finally
Batman: Arkham City
- This may be the first ending where you feel sad for the hero, for winning! Holy crap.
- Aside from the fact that Bruce Wayne got arrested for publicly speaking, the story itself was really good
- The combat can be interesting when guards actually use knives and such
- The enemies may be the funniest thing to listen to. Sometimes I'd just sit there and listen to them.
- Why does Robin show up again?
- Guards 50% of the time don't use anything of value to fight, so its just "ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK COUNTER ATTACK" over and over again
- Combos do not work for me. I don't know if I have a bugged copy, but whenever I go for a combo attack, batman aims on his own, usually behind him at a wall.
- Boss fights are boring with the exception of the Freeze boss
- unskippable cutscenes.
Reccomendation: The game is pretty good, but I do NOT see how it got the praise it got.