No particular order:
- After escaping the meatlocker and dealing with danny in the barnhouse, going up the stairs to the house and approaching Brenda who is holding Katjaa hostage. Along with the shading, such an intense moment.
- Choosing whether to save Doug or Carly, just the way the sound goes quiet and you look at both and have to make a quick decision or their both dead. Really makes you think
- Larry in the meatlocker and choosing whether to try and save him or side with kenny and end it. He may have been a douche but he's still human and cares about his family. That made is a particularly hard decision
- Deciding whether or not to let the bitten woman at the mortor inn in episode 1 have the gun to kill herself or leaving her. That alone hooked me to the game.
- Having 4 pieces of food for 10 hungry people. other than feeding it Clementine and Duck it was a tough decision to who can have the last 2. Really makes you think.
Overall, I am incredibly satisfied with how Telltale made this game and how emotional it makes you throughout each episode. I don't mind the 2 month wait if the story is this engaging and the decisions are as difficult as they are. Welldone Telltale.