Mass Effect 3
Firstly, I am not going to talk about the ending beyond this little paragraph. I had the extended cut downloaded, and that ending was all right. Could've been better, but it clearly can be worse
. I will just say though that I feel like Bioware could've at least put the name you give to Shepard as part on his memorial. Feels weird having everyone with their names, and then just me being commander shepard. Yes that is the stupidest thing to complain about, but I don't care.
- Thank god regenerating health was turned into this health system, I am perfectly ok with regenerating some health, but not all of it.
- I can view weapon stats again. Yay
- The story was good like always.
- If it sounds like I can't think of anything, its because I really can't. Mass Effect to me was always for its story, and well... the story was great. Can't say too much else IMO, and that's why I'm not a professional reviewer
- Those Asari Reaper enemy things. What idiot thought to themselves "Hmmm you know what would be fun? An enemy that can one hit kill you in an attack that is a cutscene so you can't fight back if it gets too close, AND can teleport directly behind you so it can do the attack?"
- I still keep getting so many glitches that keep me from enjoying the game completely. Legion never once died for me, but it still counts him as it. I make one descision and the game acts like I made the other. I've had enemies walk and shoot through walls for crying out loud!
- Decisions... they aren't good. In fact, there has never been a Mass Effect decision that was actually good. Its usually you have no clue what's going on either way and blindly pick something. OR there is a third special option that gives you everything happily if you are extra special! If there ever is a tough decision, it won't effect you at all.
Overall, the series itself is a great series that I would love to eventually play properly on PC with some DLC, but that is low priority for me right now.