Alright here are the Easter Eggs I've found so far, some may or may not be Easter Eggs or not but hey.
1. At the beginning of the episode, there is a crashed helicopter in the drug store with a pilot in it. The pilot looks a lot like the pilot in Telltales Jurassic Park episodic game, who has a very untimely death.
2. When Lee is investigating for who was taking supplies, Duck is going to be Lees 'Ward' referring Lee to Batman and himself as Robin.
3. A funny one was when Duck finds the chalk lines near the motor inns gates and asks Lee for a hi-5. If Lee gives him one the update will say "Duck thinks you are totally awesome."
4. After Lilly kills someone, if you take the option to take her with you on the RV you will reach the train, once you have the option to get back into the RV to get the pencil, Lilly will have broken out of her binds and steal the RV. She will offer you to go with her if you have sided with her in the past. One of the options is "Okay." Lilly tells you to go out and get Clem, and when you do she drives off.
5. The last one I found was the best. When you go up to Kenny in the control car to tell him to stop the train, when you get to the following dialogue:
Stop. The. Train.
You're in denial!
This isn't about Duck.
Choose the ... option. Kenny will speed up the train, the same option will appear again, choose ... again. He will push you out of the car and lock the door. Lee will walk back to the box to find it covered in blood and bits of flesh.. and Clems hat on the ground. Than Duck will walk towards you as a walker. In shock Lees mouth is gaped open, Duck comes to him and Lee falls out of the Box car. The "You are dead" screen pops up.
“ ….Many are stunned today as a man, was shot to death in the middle of the street by police in downtown Atlanta as he tried to lunge at anyone who he got near. After being given many warnings the man was shot. Police say the man was high on bath salts and couldn’t be stopped by any other means. In other news a local man saves three….”
- WABE Transmission one day before the apocalypse