Originally Posted by thestalkinghead
no amount of disinfectant pored onto a zombie bite will kill all the virus, there would be thousands of the virus cells just hanging out under the thousands of dead cells, its why antibiotics are important
Small amounts of bacteria can be killed by your body fighting against it. Large amounts, however, cannot.
If there's, say, a small or medium amount of bacteria on the wound, if you used peroxide on it, all of it, or most of it would be eliminated and the rest that is inside your organism would be fought off by your organism's self-defense against viruses and bacteria. It really depends on how much is in your system.
Our bodies survive because they are capable of defending themselves from viruses and bacteria. Zombie bacteria is no different, it just has much, much bigger consequences.