Originally Posted by YamiRaziel
To all of you fellas that ended up in Team Lilly in ep.2 and still dislike Kenny, I have a question.
What would you do if in ep. 4 Kenny is in some very serious danger and you have a choice whether to help him or not.
1. Kenny is trapped and walkers are approaching. It is only you and him. Do you risk your own skin and save him after all the times he left you for dead and treated you like crap? Will you become like him and if you just abandon him or there is a fine line between compassion and foolishness? Why save somebody who will and has left you to die?
2. Same as 1. with the difference that Omid, Christa, Chuck and Ben are in danger if you try to help him. Again, always help your group or he's not worth it.
3. This is the ultimate challenge. Same as 1 and 2 but Clem is in danger too. Will you put Clem in danger (even if it is not a great danger) if it means that you're holding to your humanity?
4. Omid's leg gets worse. You doubt that he's might not even make it. Do you leave him as Kenny suggests and move on? Do you tell Kenny to F himself and try to help the guy even though you hardly know him and it is not gonna be easy?
Everybody feel free to comment provided you understand the way people who sided with Lilly in the meat locker think.
Actually even if you do not, you can still comment, just say your choice in ep. 2.
Can I comment even if I sided with Kenny? Personally, I would...
1. Save him. I'd put myself in danger to save a friend who I think still has a chance. He has saved me in the past and if I save him now he could do it again in the future.
2. Help him again. Christa can hold her own, and Ben needs to step up anyway. This could be a good chance for him to grow a pair. They can, of course, leave me behind if they want to. I'd expect them to if I can't free Kenny and/or I get bitten. If they see the situation as hopeless, I don't want them to risk everything for me. And I'd trust Christa to take care of Clem if something were to happen to me.
3. This one's the real kicker. How much danger is Kenny in? Does Clementine have a gun? We taught her how to use one, she may be able to defend herself if she does. If you leave Kenny, in a way it makes you like him. You demonstrate that you are willing to let others die to save the people you like. On the other hand, if Clem can't defend herself isn't it our duty as her protector to save her? If I had to, I'd say I save Clem. Kenny doesn't have a family anymore. Lee has Clem. She can't defend herself as well as a grown man, and when the ship is sinking you always yell "women and children first!"
4. If he slows down our group's progress, we would leave him. We have no supplies and are in what used to be a densely populated city before the ZA. I would put him out of his misery though, if I had the chance. Just plain leaving him would be really painful, as I'd want someone to at least end it quickly for me if I were in his situation. We can't risk the group for one person who has a good chance of dying anyway. Humanity/morality is useless if we all get killed doing the right thing.