1) "Getting to that shroud is all that matters". A shroud is an actual item, used to cover or protect something.
2) "We've made it back outside" means that the group has managed to safely exit the building (or wherever they were).
3) "You're looking at hope" - I don't know.
4) "The was once a world full of beauty. Given a chance, it can be again". The world used to be beautiful, but for whatever reason it no longer is. When a character says 'given a chance', he means that, if people were to try, then the world could be beautiful again.
5) The difference between "tremor" and "quake" is that a tremor is a fairly small event - usually not causing any damage - while a quake, which is sort for earthquake, is a massive event, causing a huge amount of destruction.
6) If someone is "Preoccupied", then it means that someone is busy with something. There's not a lot of difference between the two words.
7) "Break off!" in this case means 'stop what you're doing!'.
8) To "shake" someone to to try and stop them from following you.
Originally Posted by MusicallyInspired
Darth, you are by far the most interesting and colourful mod here.
The views and opinions expressed in this post belong to Darth Marsden © 2025-Present.
I do not work for Telltale Games, and my views are not representative of them or anyone who works there.