Not only walking speed, but MOUSE SPEED!!!
1. Mouse speed - too slow / laggy. Should be customisable.
2. In the top corners (right and left), and sometimes on the extreme left hand side of the screen, the mouse will change to windows default. Clicking here at any time switches the window back to Windows.
3. Game doesn't like alt-tab / switching, coming back from this messes up the cursor and has it switch between Windows default and the Bone cursor if you move it fast enough.
4. On / off switch for the hint '?' on the button right corner...it's a newbies way, so it should be auto-enabled, but there really should be an option to turn it off. I really don't like having the icon there... makes me think about getting hints...and I don't want any!!
5. 'Just stand up will ya' said by Fone Bone to Smiley Bone in the demo when asking about the thing under Smiley, the audio clips at the end.
Finished the demo in the 70 MB version, now just have to DL the 50 MB version so IT ACTIVATES AND I CAN PLAY THE REST!!!
I know that the new version was whipped up very quickly, but in future could you bring out a patch as well?
That's all I've found so far, I'll keep on the hunt when I get into the full game...
apart from these few small things I have to say EXCELLENT JOB.. I love Bone and adventure games and it is great to see both together!!