Originally Posted by FlyingMouse
1) Presumably, she would open her eyes after shooting Lee and see the damage she did. We don't see that because the screen goes dark.
2) I don't know how help could reach Lee. The city their in is pretty empty (zombies don't count as people with medical training), and I doubt a random van of trained medical professionals could just happen upon Lee in the building he is in and magically have the tools to save him. Lee would be too weak to shout for help anyways if he did somehow survive the gunshot, or if he was really just fainting due to lack of blood.
3) Shakespeare. Tragic heroes. Would tell you an example of a main character dying off in a certain recent Rockstar video game, but I suppose that'd spoil it for some people. Clem was Lee's redemption after the crimes he committed (his flaw). Tragic heroes have flaws...And they die at the end of their plays/storylines).
4) I doubt Kenny or anyone would know they were in the building. Considering it was hard to get into and surrounded by zombies.
I appreciate your enthusiasm trying to prove your point though. :P But I think Lee coming back to life and suddenly being okay for another season would be an example of bad writing.
1) As you said the screen went black so we will never know if she looked back. So why you chose no number this one, I have to clue.
2) Help could just walk through the door in the form of Kenny who was also looking to hook back up with the group looking for Clem ... Or, even as slim as the possibility is, there 'could' be someone with medical training walking by as the gun shot is fired. (now you know how help could reach him) There was a gun shot to alert people outside the door to someone living being in the building. (now you know how they were alerted without Lee having to shout)
3) Tragedies are not continual series.... they end because they are tragedies.
4) As I said before, the gun shot could have been heard... And since Lee was trying to open the door in his weakened state with a little girl, it's possible that the door can be opened with more effort from someone else. Or they could come in through the now unlocked door that Clem just exited from. Which would play even better for that being where they find the keys for the handcuffs.
I'm sorry to tell you folks... but there is a ton of reasons and easy ways to write the story with Lee being alive in Season 2. And there is more reason for Lee to be left for dead but survive that there is for the writers to suddenly have to re-create a new character from which you would have to play.