So i'll make a post about my suggestions...
1. Have the reporter live longer and create a potential romance with her.
2. More character bonding. Maybe a campfire scene where everyone is just sharing details about there past and whatnot.
3. Keep Chuck alive till Episode 5 IMO.
4. Create a similar scene where Lee buries Duck and Katja (similar to the boy in the attic scene) and everyone part of the group puts a stone or a flower by there grave site to show there respect.
5. Have Molly stay with the group after Episode 4 and maybe develop more and deeper into her character
6. Have Kenny show more emotion into the death of his wife and son. I mean like a total breakdown where he's just in a room and breaking shit, just completely shedding his emotions so to speak. I feel that Kenny just at times never really gave a shit about losing his son and wife. He just wanted to keep going which felt selfish a bit.
7. If you keep Ben alive till Episode 5 change that death scene. Have perhaps Ben die by falling onto that metallic stick. Ben tells the group to leave him. While Kenny head shots him to end his pain.
8. Have Kenny join Lee to find Clementine at the Hotel.
9. When Lee, and Clementine (and in this case Kenny to) leave the hotel and are walking among that walker swarm covered in the walkers blood and guts..when Lee passes out, have Kenny protect Clem by having all the walkers focus on Kenny by firing a gun shot from a distance and having the walker swarm attack Kenny, drawing away the walkers from Clem who is dragging Lee to safety. A much more honorable sacrifice in my opinion
10. Make the Lee death scene longer. Have Clementine actually lay down with Lee, crying on his shoulder begging for him not to become one of the walkers.
11. Give a option where Clementine say's "I love you Lee". And of course a response that allows for a "I love you to Clementine"
12. Change into a first person perspective to Lee, showing Clem with a Gun (if you choose that route) about to shoot you.
13. Have Clementine be very apprehensive of shooting you. She doesn't want to do it at all. But then Lee becomes pissed. Alot of emotion is poured by lee, he's screaming at Clementine DO IT, DOOOO IT. Clementine truly doesn't want to kill Lee and you witness that.
13. Do a "life is flashing before your eyes" scene with Lee. Maybe do a nice little montage with some emotional violin/piano music playing of some memorable touching scenes with Lee and Clem as Lee is down to his final few breaths.
14. Have the player take control of Clementine. Freshen up the gameplay by doing this and also extends, what was a seriously short episode, into something more and longer.
15. The player controls Clementine and she journeys to find Christa and Omid at the train station.
16. End it with Clem finding Christa and Omid and them journeying off for a safe haven. No silly cliff hanger. Just a nice bow on the whole narrative.
It's funny, there's seriously alot of things I would change, even though I loved the game a ton.