In my first playthrough i regret:
- not being too nice to Larry
- smashing Larry's head in (infront of Clem)
- being so bad to Ben, i just realized he's still a kid (kinda) if it was too late
- pitchforking that guy (in front of Clem)
- taking the supplies
- not having the option to hold Danny back from shooting Jolene
- letting Clem talk to that Radio >.< on the other hand i couldn't tell her, that her
parents were probably dead straight in the face.
- not feeling too much on Carleys death/ not being able to avoid it
- I couldn't protect Duck
- telling Katjaa about the meat locker, i felt like it was my bad she killed herself
- not being nice to Chuck
- accidently shooting Molly
- getting bitten, and not being able to protect my girl
- saying: i need that walkie talkie, when it fell down there, i thought it was my mistake
- letting Ben drop in the belltower
- not having the option to say "sorry i forgot your b-day girl" in the Marsh House
- killing the Campman, he didn't deserve it... but payback's a bitch
- not teaching Clem more than i did
- not being able to tell Clem "i love you..." or something like that
- making her cry...
- telling her to shoot me
- having her seen more then she oughta
- more stuff I'll edit the post as soon as I know more things to regret.
The cure is a lie!
Oh what I wouldn't do to protect Clementine.
"Got bit, fever hit, world's gone to shit, might as well quit."
"We were STARVING, and it was COLD!" - "so MY
FAMILY STARVED IN THE COLD!"
"Thou shall not fear the terror by night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestillence, that walketh darkness, nor the destruction, that wastes noon day." - Hershel Greene