Originally Posted by Robbingrobin
1. People do that. I mean, people with social contacts.
2. He is a social and trustful man and just wanted to help.
3. How do you know that? How many times Ben needed to take his own strenght to do something?
4. We just saw him shoot once. Maybe he had bad luck. Or the bird had luck. We don't know.
5. Travis had the gun in his hands and tried to rip it away. Marks finger were probably at the trigger, so it was pressed at his hand. Travis' own fault.
6. And? Katjaa wanted to come anyway and needed them. He was just nice. He could not now they were bloody cannibals.
8. He obviously didn't know how much damage a arrow could do. And Katjaa went with her.
9. Which couch?
10. He was young and maybe stupid and in a GODAMN zombie apocalypse. He didn't treason the group.
11. I thin chair force is the expression you use if you mean someone who has a office job. So that explains his overall reactions to things, doesn't it?!?
12. Lilly is an imidiating women. Not everybody can be Kenny or Carley. Damn.
1) Women maybe. not even, young girls. he just reminded me of a gossiping teen girl when he went on and on in the opening scene.
2) telling raging Larry that Lee said this or that about him in the aggravated way he did wasn't going to help anybody. I say he did it out of hunger/anger.
3) You could tell by the look of Ben's figure/demeanor vs. Mark's. Mark was evidently weak by the way he shrugged/hobbled along. he was constantly complaining about hunger. that doesn't mean he didn't deserve help (you can probably tell I'm a softie); it just means what I said about him: he was weak.
6/7) He shouldn't have been divulging so much information about the group to strangers.
8) Katjaa went to look at the cow; they parted ways.
9) You see it on the video at the end of Episode 3.
10) Mark was a man, not a teen.
11) Why would he have army/camoflague pants if he was just in an office job?
12) I didn't say everyone had to be confident/unwilling to be pushed; I just said that Mark wasn't.