Incidents from the TV Show I would like to see in Season 2 of the Game.
This thread is about notable incidents and moments that have happened in the tv series that i would like to see happen in season 2 of the game. These are just some cool moments that i would like to see in season 2 or something similar to these moments, i've probably missed quite a few other moments as it's been awhile since i have seen Season 1 and 2.Obviously there will be SPOILERS
for those who aren't up to date with the latest in the TV Show(All the way up to Season 3 Episode 8
) so consider yourself warned.Any other cool moments you think i've missed and would you like to see any stuff like this happen in season 2?
- Find Someone like Jenner who is looking for a cure and who can shed some light on the virus and how it works
- Shane/Otis moment, you get the chance to sacrifice someone to ensure your's and whoever's with you's safety or perhaps someone attempts to sacrifice you and shoot you in the leg but you manage to escape before the walkers get you,and would then be out for revenge.
- Meet people who have a different view on the walkers the way Herschel did
- Have to decide the fate of a captured bandit like how the group had to deal with Randall, you and your group could be divided on whether to execute or set him free.
- Have to deal with a person who is becoming extremely unstable and a detriment to the group like how Rick killed Shane, imagine if after his family's death kenny became extremely unstable and dangerous and Lee had to kill him for the greater good even though he may have once been his best friend.
- The ricktatorship,Leadership struggle which eventually leads to someone becoming a dictator of the group,it could be you or another of your group.
- Find somewhere truly defendable like the prison and try and fortify it, clear it out of walkers, etc..
- Come across a town like Woodbury who has got things really sorted out and either become part of them or possibly go to war with them.
- Love triangle like the Rick/Lori/Shane involving you or just other members of your group which you will eventually get dragged into and forced to take a side.
- Someone sacrificing themselves when they now there is no hope left for them like how T-Dog saved Carol.
Lee: What the fuck Kenny?!
Kenny: Lee, Lee, it's okay.
Lee: No, KEN! NO, It's not!
Kenny: It's just somethin' I gotta do. You know that.
Last edited by Crixus; 02/02/2013 at 10:39 am.