here's a complete constructive feedback, I'm sorry i can't provide any video.
ps3 slim 300 gb
160 gb free!
sytem version 4.31
- my ps3 is one year old
- cech 3004B
- never replace anything.. hard drive, blue-ray drive...
- never install PS3 themes, but downloaded some
- played something like 70 games, also dvds films, blue-rays films.. never observed this kind of lag
- european ps3, i'm based in France
- I played psn version of episode 1: no problem
- I bought the disc version, keep the save file from the psn episode 1, delete the episode 1 psn game
- then i played episode 2 disc version. lots of lags, sounds & videos.. particularly at the beginning and the end.
not very playable.
I personnaly thing there's a reason to that lag. It's impossible my ps3 only had the problem with that game disc.
I almost never uninstall anything. Disc fragmentation can't be the problem, in my opinion.
The fact everything else I do, every other game I play works just fine seems to prove it.
thanks for your attempt to fix it.