Originally Posted by Robert Morgan
"I'd be a better surrogate father than you."
- You've got your wife's head in a bag
- Your son AND daughter are dead, tell me about it!
- You look like a fucking psycho
Andrew st. John: "Wait until momma and Danny come out, then you're FUCKED!"
- Yeah... momma's being chewed by walkers and Danny's got a pitchfork stuck in his stomach so...
- Look around, see any of them?
- IT'S OVER!
And i would've told Clementine that I'm bit, back in the Marsh House...
and i wish there was a longer talk between the two of them in the end,
though I like the ending, but it was kinda short... the whole scene was just about 15-20 minutes
The cure is a lie!
Oh what I wouldn't do to protect Clementine.
"Got bit, fever hit, world's gone to shit, might as well quit."
"We were STARVING, and it was COLD!" - "so MY
FAMILY STARVED IN THE COLD!"
"Thou shall not fear the terror by night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestillence, that walketh darkness, nor the destruction, that wastes noon day." - Hershel Greene