Yeah about that..
1. The problem is, Clem wasn't dragged into this. Kenny rescued Duck. That's fine and all, but he could just put Duck down and help Lee save Shawn. Instead, he ran away. That's a real heroic move. He does look out for his family and that's nice but he had the chance to help save Shawn and he didn't do it!
2. Larry's not such an asshole. He warned you at the end of episode 1 to not hurt "That little girl", meaning Clementine. And again, Clem wasn't involved in anything like that.
3. Okay, with this i agree. I may be against some moves that Kenny did but he's still my bud, i don't hate him entirely. I agreed with the RV idea as it seemed smart. They couldn't survive in the motor inn forever.
4. I strongly disapprove of this. Alright, fine. Larry was an asshole in episode 1, i thought so too. Have you talked to Lily about him in episode 2 though, in the dairy? That changed my opinion about him.
Larry at first seemed like a senseless prick. But, if you look deep into this, you may realize he has good intentions. He doesn't trust you, as you murdered someone in the past. Wouldn't you be just a little bit uncomfortable around a guy who killed a person recently? Because i would.
Larry has lost everyone dear to him, except Lily, his daughter. With that, he became extra protective, hence why he acts so harsh. Larry's afraid because there's a murderer in the group, Lee might harm Lily.
His relationship with Brenda before everything went to hell also suggests that once upon a time, he was a nice guy. His wife is more likely dead now though. That's a traumatic experience that changes a person, and Larry became way too serious. And i can't truly blame him.
Have you ever heard of the definition of a "Jerk with a heart of gold"? His little personality he has can't be liked, but he cares about his daughter and he would do anything to protect her. He doesn't deserve to die because of that.
Not to mention, Larry was still alive. How can i prove this, you may ask? When you try to save him, when you give him CPR, if you click enough times, Larry will start breathing, signified by him opening his mouth. You know..right before it's smashed by a salt lick in front of Clementine's eyes?
A walker is usually recognizable by his rotten skin. David, coming back about..10-20 minutes after he dies, looked like he had just that.
See where i'm going here?
Anyway, that was a pretty huge rant so i'm just gonna move on.
5. I was nice to Duck and the information he was bitten, and in every playtrough i did, i chose the best options and holded out on the fact he would turn. Duck was annoying in episode 1 and 2 but i can't bring myself to kill a child, that would just make me look like i truly don't care about anything.
6. Now this is truly a 50/50 kind of thing. Me myself, i despised Ben. He made a deal with the bandits and never even told the group about that problem. Not to mention how he nearly screwed the group over by removing the axe from the door handles. Didn't it look just a little bit like a barricade? See, the game WANTS you to hate him. And with that, i guess i'm gonna follow along with the game's plans when it comes to Ben.
All in all..even though i hated Ben, i couldn't bring myself to drop him in the bell tower. I agreed with Kenny about how he's useless but i can't bring myself to kill a being that wants to mean good. I'm not a monster.
Not to mention, try to save Larry. After that, just because you disagreed with him, he didn't help you twice and he had an attitude from there on. As a zombie apocalypse goes, a reason to turn against Lee like that is just childish and stupid.
Anyway, that's all i got i guess. Feel free to say whatever you want about my post.