|12/15/2012, 07:58 am||#1|
Join Date: May 2012
Location: North America
Need to fill up this plot hole here...
Ok so in episode 3 "They Stole Max's Brain"! The beginning part of the episode is left somewhat unclear. Is THIS the sequence of events:
1) Sam leaves for the washroom -- as stated at the closing scene of EP2, he had to go to a train station's bathroom.
2) While Sam is gone, Max watches the fourth reel.
3) Anton Papierwaite -- fused with Yog-Soggoth at this time, somehow finds the devil's toybox in the basement and steals it.
4) Upon the toybox being stolen, General Skun-ka'pe is freed from the penal zone.
5) Skun-ka'pe steals Max's brain.
6) Before Sam goes to confront the tourist, rat and sign spinner, General Skun-Ka'pe and Papierwaite have a fight with each other over the other's toy in front of the rat, tourist and sign spinner.
Now here's what I just NEED TO BE FULLLLY SURRE of. That "strangly-garbed man" that the touist/sign spinner/rat were talking about -- the one who "seemed to be carrying a box of some sort" -- that is Papierwaite right?
And the sequence of events I've listed is correct. right?
Last edited by SuperbowserX; 12/15/2012 at 08:00 am. Reason: Forgot to keep a fifth step that said Skun-ka'pe stole Max's brain
|01/07/2013, 06:25 am||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Yep, i think that's exactly right. The strangely garbed man is Papierwaite. And the list of events you described is exactly what happened.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Movie plotholes/ The only thing that doesn't add up||Dangeresque||Back to the Future Discussion||364||05/04/2012 11:45 am|
|Plot hole?||piccobello||Jurassic Park Discussion||19||11/17/2011 07:26 pm|
|Kind of a big plot hole since EMI... fix telltale?||ToddD||Tales of Monkey Island General Discussion||20||09/20/2009 08:15 pm|
|Giant Hole in the plot||ScurvyPirate||Tales of Monkey Island General Discussion||91||08/22/2009 06:52 am|
|Major Plot Hole in 204? (with spoiler protection)||LittleFoot||Sam & Max Series Discussion||19||03/26/2008 03:11 pm|