User Avatar Image

Walking Dead 2 Pre-order

posted by NewClearD. on - Viewed by 685 users

If I pre-order walking Dead 2 than I must order and pay the DVD? Or can I only pay the digital version?

15 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    tronix Telltale Staff

If you pre-order, you pay for the digital version. After the season is complete and a collectors disc is made, you are able to then order the DVD for just the cost of shipping and handling.

• User Avatar Image
    tronix Telltale Staff

Buying the digital version through the Telltale Games website entitles you to the disc version of the game along with a bonus DVD when they are made at the end of the season. The Disc version and DVD are free except for the cost of shipping and handling.

• User Avatar Image
    tronix Telltale Staff

An email will be sent to the people who ordered through the Telltale site when the disc version is available. The disc version is also expected to be announced and available for sale in the Telltale store. There will likely be a way for the store to detect that you previously bought the digital version and therefore set the Disc price appropriately to zero plus shipping and handling. But, since that is not setup yet, I can't guarantee it will wok that way.

• Ok, all I wanted to know is: If I buy the digital version can I avoid to buy the DVD version or I must buy necessarily the DVD version?

Cause I only want to buy the digital version I don't need the DVD special version after.

• If I purchase Season 2 directly from telltale, will I be able to get a steam key as well? I like the added convenience of keeping my telltale adventures "all in one place", but I'd like to support the team directly if possible. Thanks!

Add Comment