43 Comments
  • What about an iOS version here? I only see a Mac, or a PC version available, and I'd really prefer to play on my iPhone. Although your suggestion about the Gatekeeper on my Mac worked like a charm. Thank you for that.

• User Avatar Image
      TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

If you would like to purchase our game for an iOS device, they are available in the iTunes App Store for purchase/download either on your iTunes on your computer, or right from the App Store on your iOS device.

• I've already paid $23 for the pre-order here.There was nothing in the pre-order information that said the versions that would be made avaikable would only be for Mac or PC. One would expect the source company to have all versions for sale. Apparently one would be wrong. I think it's an unfair practice to make me pay for the game again for the only version I really wanted. If someone could arrange to refund my pre-order payment, I'd be happy to go to iTunes and buy each episode as they are released for my iPhone.

• User Avatar Image

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We would be happy to refund you your order. Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com for further assistance regarding this issue. After emailing our Support email, feel free to send me a personal message with the unique ticket number you receive from our auto response, and I will try to get your refund process expedited. (To send a Private Discussion, click on a Username, and click on Private Discussion on the left hand side of the page.)

• Ok,

So played ep 1 of the Walking Dead and loved. Bought the €17.99 pack with ep 2-5 + 400 days. However it doesn't download, restore button doesn't work. When I try to play Ep 2, it only gives me the option to buy it again for 4.49 when I click the get button. Tried deleting and reinstalling. Internet connection is fine and I'm not running any other apps. What's weird is that in the app store under in app purchases for the Walking dead, it doesn't just show the 17.99 purchase I did, but in addition to that 4.49 for every episode + another 13.99 for the ep 2-5 multipack. Sure hope you aren't charging 3 times for the same content. Which so far, doesnt work. Any help would be much appreciated!

Regards,

Strauss

• Telltale, I too am having the failure to load multi-pack (2-5 plus 400) issue, and the workaround is not working for me. When I try to restore purchases, or when I try clicking the multi-pack "buy now" button, I am prompted for my Apple ID password but then receive an error message that the Apple ID does not exist or the password is incorrect. Both the ID and the password are correct. How do we resolve this?

• Hey Mike--I just got the workaround to work. You should clarify in the FAQ that the pop-up informing you that the purchase has already been made will only come after the pop-up that asks you to you commit to buying the multi-pack a second time. Otherwise, it appears as if you are about to purchase the multi pack a second time and the workaround has not worked.

• I too can't download episode 2 from Season 1. I've read this entire thread, & yes, the GET button shows. Yesterday 48% loaded, but today have all been no connection with internet error pages. What do I do? Get a refund? I have IPhone 4 & 7IOS. TY.

• User Avatar Image

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will clear the device's cache.

Then please attempt to 'Get' the episode again. I apologize for the inconvenience.

• When ever I try to play TWD Season 2 on my iPod touch it keeps closing out when ever I upload a season 2 save file. I completed all of season 1 on the same iPod and I've tried to play season 2 several times but it always closes out when the season 1 file is uploaded.

• User Avatar Image

Are you currently on an iPod Touch 4th Generation? If so, I regret to inform you that the listing of iPod Touch support in the compatibility section for the Walking Dead: Season 2 app is incorrect. The Description section has an accurate list of supported hardware. We are not able to update this section on the store. We encourage you to either ask Apple for a refund or, if you have the option, to play on a supported device. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

If you are playing on an iPod Touch 5th Generation, please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will clear the device's cache.

• I am playing TWAU on iPad Mini. My internet is extremely fast, I have no apps running in the back ground.

Episode one worked fine, though was extremely laggy through fight scenes. So, I completed that and downloaded episode 2. However, whenever I try to open episode 2, the screen goes black and the load circle comes up, but then the screen just goes all black, like the game is about to start, and it just crashes onto my home screen. Please advise as this isn't good, is it...

• This happened to me when I spent $19.99 on The Walking Dead Season 1 episodes 2-5 and 400 days!!! In 24 hours, the most that episode 2 loaded was 13%!!! Please help me if you know how to fix this!!! I really want to play the next episodes and season 2!!!**** PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****

• User Avatar Image

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try closing the game and all other application running in the background, as I explained in my above post. Then after all of them are closed, please turn off the device for at least 3 minutes. This will clear the device's cache. Then power the device back on, and make sure you are connected to a strong internet connection, and start the download again. Please note that this download may take more than a few minutes to complete.

• Same problem with trying to download episode 2 of TWAU, freezes at 99% and then all further attempts are met with no progress at all. I've tried reinstalling the game, tried the walking dead suggestions, so far nothing seems to work. Any help would be much appreciated.

• I have an Issue,

I bought The Walking Dead - Season Two, And I went to 'Episodes' Option, I bought The multi-pack as well,

I played The game... But when i wanted to get the Episode 2 'A House Divided' I couldn't :(..

They Sent to me a message 'Unable to Download, Please Try Later'..

I tried again and again, I restored Purchases but nothing got restored..

I love the Game.. I can't uninstall it :'(...

Please HELP ME !

P.S : I am near to My WI-FI So the connection is really Good..

Thanks..
    • User Avatar Image
      My apologies, please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to restore and download the episode successfully.
Add Comment