User Avatar Image

Black Screen for Episode 5 Season 1 of The Walking Dead?

posted by theonethatgoesrawr on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
Hi. I bought the season about a few months after its full release. I had this on CD before switching to Steam, so I did not have to install it one by one. I completed the CD version, before playing the steam version but when reaching episode 5 I got nothing but music and my cursor on a black screen. I uninstalled the base game, but it made the situation worse.

Please help me out here!
Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks Mike. I'll give it a try. i should probably add its the steam version that's bothering me.
10 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff
    I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply to this email with the download link copied and pasted into this reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http:/ /www.telltalegames .com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, we will be able to assist you further.

(Links are disabled right now, please copy the above URL, and paste it into your browser's address bar, then delete the spaces and hit enter.)
Add Comment