8 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff
    Can you please clarify what platform you are currently playing on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) If you are on PC/Mac, are you playing on Steam, or through the Telltale Games version? Also, if you are on PC/Mac, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply to this email with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, we will be able to assist you further.

(Hyperlinks are not currently working, so please copy and paste the above link into the address bar of your browser, and hit enter)
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

My apologies for the delayed response. We are currently looking into this particular issue, and hope to have a resolution for it in the near future. Unfortunately if you have already tried rewinding and playing through again, I have no other possible solutions for you to try. I will make sure to update you when I have any more information on the subject.

Add Comment