User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: Season Two - PS3 North America Season Pass

posted by puzzlebox on - Viewed by 5.1K users

Good news for those who've been waiting for The Walking Dead: Season Two Season Pass to appear on the PlayStation Network in North America! Though later than anticipated due to complications with the Season Pass being a separate submission to the standalone episode, we're pleased to confirm that the Season Pass will be available from Tuesday, December 24th.

As a special thank you to those who purchased Episode 1 early AND those who've been waiting for the Season Pass before playing the premiere, the Season Pass (which includes Episodes 1-5) will have a special introductory price of just $14.99 USD or equivalent until January 7th.

3 Comments
  • I am glad you are doing this.....I really want to trust game companies whose games I love, but when things work for one system and not for the other I fear that fans of a product are being fleeced...and 5 bucks a pop for a game that is super popular like the Wolf among us or The Walking dead will net a ton of bucks such as what happened when I anxiously downloaded the first episode of the Wolf Among Us and had to pay for the same episode twice when the season pass was finally available a few days later. Please do not become an EA.

• Thank you for making it $15 because it was delayed. I really appreciate it as a customer and it definitely has made me a lot happier. Telltale games, you guys are awesome. I loved Episode 1 of The Walking Dead Season 2 and I can't wait for Episode 2-5.

• Around what time should the season pass be out?

Add Comment