User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: Season Two on PS3 and Xbox 360 in Ireland, Russia, NZ

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited by Jennifer - Viewed by 19.5K users

We can confirm that The Walking Dead: Season Two will be coming to Russia and New Zealand on PlayStation 3 and to Ireland, Russia, and New Zealand on Xbox 360. A late-breaking issue with ratings submission in these countries meant the season premiere could not coincide with other regions, but rest assured they'll have Season Two early in the new year. We appreciate the patience of those who've been waiting to play the season premiere on their preferred platform.

214 Comments
  • ye guys they have now blocked #saveclementine facebook page from mentioning/tagging them now. just goes to show how they care about their fans seriously i don't know why they even gave us the walking dead game season 1 in the 1st place?

were on twitter facebook and google+ JOIN US!

• there a real joke now....

I and many others are going to contact xbox.live support again....i suggest others here do the same.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=279811792171246&id=268250149994077&ref=notif&notif_t=notify_me

FIND US! THE MORE OF US THE BETTER!!!! STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!!!! ^

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@TheGovernor wrote:
    @Jennifer, about what you were saying before. You're right, I see on the xbox.com marketplace that TWD season 2 is there :) I've commented this twice but that bug keeps taking it away: Do you reckon we could be getting season 2 within days or roughly one week tops?

It's tough to say, but it really shouldn't be too long now. For example, when Microsoft added the Poker Night 2 page to their marketplace, it was available a few weeks later.

• @Jennifer In case my comment got bugged out earlier I shall post it here again: I would just like to point out that although that's great Microsoft marketplace have the pages, the NZ PS3 has no sign at all of Season 2. Well it does have a page here, but since it says releases 18th December I think it's a bit behind, on the actual PS3 store on the console there is nothing.

• come on telltale give us a release date

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@VivaLaWhatsername wrote:
    I would just like to point out that although that's great Microsoft marketplace have the pages, the NZ PS3 has no sign at all of Season 2. Well it does have a page here, but since it says releases 18th December I think it's a bit behind, on the actual PS3 store on the console there is nothing.

Yeah, Sony really dropped the ball there. That page is really confusing. It even has a purchase button, but if you click on it it leads to a broken link. That's really less encouraging than the Microsoft pages, but hopefully Sony will set the release date soon for the PlayStation Network as well.

It's really frustrating that the big console manufacturers can't just adapt to the times and let the digital publishers handle the releases directly like the computer and mobile markets do. :/

• @Jennifer Yes why not blame the people who make the consoles, you know instead of blaming the company that make the game and should know by this point that Microsoft and Sony need more time and such to release digital games. The PS3 has only been out for 7 years after all.

Sorry to be snippy but it's the truth.

• Telltale will wait until the end of February and then they'll inform us that the date has been put back again. They're good at screwing with people. I get that they probably have a valid reason for the delays but I think I'm through once season 2 finally comes out. I was looking forward to Game of Thrones but after this; I honestly just can't handle this crap even if it really isn't their fault. Set back after set back. Building anticipation and then pushing back the date. Telltale make excellent games but I think I'm just going to put them aside and save myself the frustration. Episodic content without solid release dates just isn't for me.

• @tooducks Don't think I will give up entirely on Telltale but I might just wait until the whole season of future projects are released lol.

• EVERYBODY! I think that "replying on comments" bug is fixed...

Add Comment