Ep 2 Waiting Thread - Now available. Trouble downloading Ep 2? First post shows where to get help.
Having issues downloading Episode 2? Get help from Telltale here:
- For players who purchased Episode 2 on PC/Mac through Telltale's store: Telltale Staff Members have shared a patch to update the game. Click here to visit the forum discussion where they provide players a link to download the update.
- Find assistance/solutions for common issues at the Telltale Games Support Center Section for Minecraft: Story Mode
- If your issue is not listed on the Support Section or the solution did not work, then you can also Submit a Request at the Telltale Games Support Center for Telltale Staff members to directly assist you
- Contact the Telltale Games Support Team via email at email@example.com
- Update, November 2nd: The PS3 version of Episode 2 is now available on the European PSN Store, please check the store to download the episode.
(For Telltale newcomers; When a new episode is released, new episodes are usually available as in game downloads from the Episode Menu and do not require you to download an external update from outside of the game. This is not usually how you download new episodes each time.)
- PC/Mac - October 27th
- Playstation Network (PS4/PS3) - October 27th (Now out for PS3 EU)
- Xbox Live (Xbox One/Xbox 360) - October 27th
- iOS - October 29th
- Amazon App Store - October 29th
- Google Play Store - October 29th
Tweet from Job:Setting alarm clock for 5 hrs from now in solidarity w/ @.kenjisalk. @.Minecraft: #StoryMode players... GET READY! ;P
Tweet: Did you choose to seek Magnus or Ellegaard in @.Minecraft: #StoryMode? Ep2 will greatly alter depending on your path!
- Tweet: @.Minecraft: #StoryMode is available at retailers starting this week! Stay tuned for a special announcement re: Ep2!
- Tweet from Dave Fennoy (Gabriel): Hangin with #TelltaleGames, Arthur and Will after anther session for #minecraft story mode.
- Tweet from Job: Just saw the EPIC trailer for @.Minecraft: #StoryMode Ep 2! So incredibly honored to have Paul Reubens as our villain! #AssemblyRequired
- Evidence of Episode 2 activity on the Steam database.
October 8th (prior to Episode 1 release)
- During a demo preview with FamilyGamerTV, Job Stauffer alluded that Episode 2 would be out "before Thanksgiving" (which falls on Nov 26 in America)
(See 6:05 during this video: ) He also states they hope to aim for quicker releases for Minecraft episodes with the possibility of "multiple episodes" by the end of the year.
Pass some time and get to know the Telltale Community!
While you are waiting for the episode, why not pass some time by getting to know the Telltale Community? Visit these pages below to talk about stuff that is off topic.
- Whatever's On Your Mind Megathread - Hang out with other Telltale Community Members and make small talk about whatever's on your mind.
- Telltale Talk (Off Topic Section) - Post your own off topic discussion in Telltale Talk and get to know the community!
Please try to stick to genuine, on topic posts. This thread is meant for fans of both Minecraft and Telltale to wait for the game. Thanks!