Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog
- PC/Mac - March 29th
- Playstation Network (PS4/PS3) - March 29th
- Xbox Live (Xbox One/Xbox 360) - March 29th
- iOS - March 29th
- Android - March 29th
- Tweet from Laura: Just finished playing @.Minecraft: #StoryMode Ep 5 in our screening room. Can confirm the team's done an amazing job!
- Tweet: Big news coming tomorrow for @.Minecraft: #StoryMode Ep 5 & an announcement on the FUTURE of the series. Stay tuned!
- During Batman SXSW Panel, Telltale says they will announce release date info for Minecraft Ep 5 this Tuesday
- Tweet from Eric Stirpe (Episode writer): I laugh manically at the fact that @.llyann (lead designer of #StoryMode ep 5) has played the ep like 200x and yet keeps finding new jokes.
- Tweet from Eric Stirpe (Episode writer): Not long now, you guys! #StoryMode Ep 5! So excited/nervous to see what everyone thinks of this one! Soooooooon!
Evidence of Episode 5 activity on the Steam database.
Tweet from Job: Awesome! Thanks so much, @.MarthaPlimpton! On that note - @.Minecraft: #StoryMode Ep 5 arriving later this month!
Tweet from Kevin Bruner (Telltale CEO): I just played our latest episode which is just about to go to ratings and it’s looking sweet!
Tweet from Eric Stirpe (@stirpicus; episode writer at Telltale): Episode 5 Director literalpumpkin and his cinematic team are frigging magic wizards you guys. Wowzers.
Tweet from Jonathan Stauder (Episode Director): @.stirpicus It helps that this is easily the funniest episode yet. I've never heard so much laughing (in a good way) during a review.
- Tweet from Eric Stirpe (@stirpicus): Speaking of Story Mode, I can't wait til I can tweet about stuff like ███ and ███ in ep 5, or @██ & @██'s amazing performances as ███ & ███!
- Tweet from ArthurV: Great day: ferry to city, grilled cheese sando lunch at Cowgirl Creamery, then #Minecraft recording session with awesome secret person
- Tweet from Eric Stirpe (@stirpicus): VO week is simultaneously so stressful and so exciting - Especially considering that the whole #StoryMode cast is so. freaking. good.
- Tweet from Job: "I remember that punk!"
Sitting in on @.peeweeherman's VO session w/ @.arthurvonnagel. @.Minecraft: #StoryMode Ep5 is going to be AWESOME!
December 11th (Prior to Episode 4 release)
A blog post about Episode 4 stated that Episode 5 will focus on a new story and will premiere in "Early 2016"...
- "If Episode Four will end the story of the Wither Storm, what does that mean for Episode Five? We wouldn't dare spoil that for you here, but you can expect to have a better idea of what's to come for the Order of the Stone after playing Episode Four and when the mysterious fifth episode launches in early 2016."
December 9th (Prior to Episode 4 release)
- Tweet from Job: It's true! Ep 4 releasing this month. In a lot of ways, it will act as a finale of sorts to our main arc. Ep 5? 2016
Pass some time and get to know the Telltale Community!
While you are waiting for the episode, why not pass some time by getting to know the Telltale Community? Visit these pages below to talk about stuff that is off topic.
- Whatever's On Your Mind Megathread - Hang out with other Telltale Community Members and make small talk about whatever's on your mind.
- Telltale Talk (Off Topic Section) - Post your own off topic discussion in Telltale Talk and get to know the community!
Please try to stick to genuine, on topic posts. This thread is meant for fans of both Minecraft and Telltale to wait for the game. Thanks!